A visa invitation (alternatively known as visa support) is a document essential in order to apply for the visa itself. A valid visa invitation consists of two parts – the hotel voucher and the confirmation (in Russian, the podtverzhdenie). GetRussian provides both of these essential parts of the visa invitation when you order visa support through our site.
Your visa invitation should show the following elements:
- A tour voucher with valid voucher number
- Your travel details
- The stamp of a tour company endorsed by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- A confirmation with valid confirmation number.
- The name and address of the tour company providing your invitation, together with a special reference number granted by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The signature and stamp of the director of the tour company
When ordering an invitation, ensure that the tour company you choose for this service can definitely provide all of these elements, or you risk being refused a visa by the Russian embassy. Visa support from GetRussian includes all of these essential components.